(Possibly) Fun Facts:
1. I’m 29 years old, and am bracing myself for a quarter-life crisis. Much like the zombie apocalypse, it may never come.
2. All things cinema intoxicate me with childlike excitement. That sounds a bit like I’m promoting adolescent drinking, doesn’t it? I currently contribute to the very wonderful Badass Digest.
3. I find it difficult to eat a sandwich with one hand, even when it gets down to the last bite. Total mouse.
4. My dad’s mom played Spanky’s little sister in the Little Rascals.
5. I’m related to Lon Chaney and Lon Chaney Jr., but not by blood although I am also a man of 1,000 faces.
6. I was diagnosed with a malignant melanoma in March of 2009. I had the tumor removed from the side of my head (OW!) and my lymph nodes came back squeaky clean. Cancer free, dudes.
7. Once, I overhead that it’s as easy to bite through someone’s finger as it is to chomp into a baby carrot. I still eat baby carrots because they’re delicious, but find it extremely difficult to put the former thought out of my mind while doing so.